Tuesday, May 23, 2017

2017 Victoria Day Trip to Niagara Wine Region

We started with Cave Spring Cellars because it opens at 10 a.m. Liz led us through a tasting. Just enjoy the whites!

We visited Di Profio Wines and we led through a tasting by Nikki Pace.

We ate lunch.

We went to Kacaba Vineyards & Winery because Nikki recommended their reds.


Visited Dillon's Distillers and got a tour by Jacqueline. It is a small distillery with four column stills. We also went to the laboratoryto see all the botanicals and their library. We then went through a tasting. I tasted four of their spirits: White Rye, Rye, Unfiltered Gin and Dry Gin. I bought a bottle of White Rye and Dry Gin.

We toured Flat Rock Cellars with Kami.

We ate supper at the Jordan House. I just had the fish and chips with  a Shed beer, but service was SLOW.